While MelroseTEC works with many businesses of all sizes and in all industries, we have also partnered with a number of government offices and branches to assist them with procurement and sourcing. These departments and branches often face the same types of procurement issues that businesses do, including being unable to devote the time and resources to sourcing materials and equipment. Without spending the time to research sourcing options, though, these offices often find themselves spending more money than they need to for low-quality solutions.
What can MelroseTEC do to assist government offices with procurement? We offer a number of different advantages that will help any office reduce its overall workload.
- Connections with our partners. We have worked closely with a number of top technology companies, including Dell, Lenovo, HP, and more. We are also an Apple authorized service provider.
- Reliable, informed assistance. On your own, you may look for technology solutions in local stores and on a few well-known websites. With our connections and experience, we can compare products from dozens of sources, so you know you are getting the best.
- The best prices. We use our connections to find you the best equipment and products at the best price.
- Unique solutions. No government agency is going to have the same problems or needs as another. That is why we create unique solutions for every client.
- We also offer tech support and additional assistance through our other departments, MelroseSRC and MelroseMAC. As an Apple authorized store, we can take care of all of your Apple product needs from sourcing to repair.
Don’t Get Bogged Down in the Details
Sourcing and procurement, for a government agency, is one of those little tasks that shouldn’t take up a lot of time. That is why we are here – we will handle this so you can focus on more important things. If you would like to discuss what we can offer your office, contact us today.