[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.0.47″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.106″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” use_border_color=”off” background_layout=”light”]
Adobe Creative Cloud comes will all the same great apps you know from Creative Suite, plus even more useful resources such as easy file management, syncing across multiple computers, and the ability to upgrade apps as soon as new features are released.
New Versions of Familiar Apps in Creative Cloud
With more than thirty tools and services at your fingertips, Adobe Creative Cloud is an essential resource for creative professionals. The latest new features in Creative Cloud are too many to list here, but here is a sampling of some of the highlights:
- Photoshop – New image sharpening features, smarter enlarging tools, and camera shake reduction are just a few of the new additions that make this upgrade noteworthy.
- Illustrator – Get more control over text with the new Touch Type tool, use the paintbrush tool with an image, and generate CSS code right within the app.
- InDesign – If you work in print or digital publishing, this upgrade is not to be missed. Now you can find fonts faster, create QR codes, share files more easily, and much more.
- Dreamweaver – Visual editing features like CSS Designer make coding faster, and you get all the most recent updates so you can stay on top of design standards.
- Premiere Pro – New features in the video editing software allow you to edit faster and color correct in the timeline.
- After Effects – The latest feature additions include faster rotoscoping, the ability to add 3D objects, and Pixel Motion Blur.
In addition to these upgrades, your other favorite apps come with many new features, including improvements to Edge tools and services, Acrobat, Encore, Story CC Plus, and many more.
New Creative Cloud Apps
- Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition – Now you can take files from InDesign and make your own apps for internal use or for submission to the Apple Store. You don’t need to know any code, just bring your designs to life on the iPad.
- Kuler iPhone App – Share color themes and sync your favorites to Illustrator in this easy-to-use app.
Remember, you have access to new features and apps as soon as they become available. All you have to do is update your software and you get everything new for the same affordable monthly price.
In addition to these new features and tools, Behance is also now integrated with Creative Cloud. This means that you can post new work to your Behance profile directly from apps like Photoshop and Illustrator. Your portfolio will always stay current without any extra work on your part.
If you are considering switching to Adobe Creative Cloud, get in touch with the experts at MelroseMAC to help you make the transition. We’ll help you select the right membership plan and get you started with a free trial so you can give it a test drive before you commit.
Which Creative Cloud apps will be most useful for your business?